The Localisation Wizard
Using the localisation wizard to quickly and easily migrate string literals into application resources for localisation
- Why localise?
- Why use the
- Opening the localisation wizard in C#.
- Follows Xamarins recommended approach
- Need TranslateExtension (can customise this)
- Need a ResX file.
- Open through the code actions menus.
- Pick the resource file that MFractor should write the ResX entry into (MFractor will default to the first it finds)
- Optionally choose the resource file
- Enter a resource key
- Optionally enter a resource description
- Enter to submit the localisation key and continue
- If a match
- Targetting a default file. -