About MFractor Professional
Everything you need to know about the Lite and Professional version of MFractor for Visual Studio Mac
Lite VS Professional
MFractor comes in both a free (lite) and a paid (Professional) version.
MFractor Lite is restricted to 2 XAML documents per day and does not include C# inspections or refactorings.
Purchase An MFractor Professional License
RRP: $299AUD per user per year
- Are issued against a single developer.
- Can be used on up to 3 separate machines for a single developer.
- Expired 366 days after being issued.
- Include 1 year of maintenance for Professional features.
- Include priority for feature requests and bug fixes.
To purchase a license, head to
To enquire about purchasing an MFractor Professional license, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewing A Professional License
When your license is about to expire, you can purchase a new license by contacting me at email@example.com. We will issue a new license for 366 + the period until your current license expires.
Each purchase of MFractor comes with a 30 day refund period; If you would like a refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund and the account details to transfer to. I will refund the full amount minus a $30AUD processing fee.
- Each individual developer must have their own MFractor Professional license.
- An individual developer can activate MFractor Professional on up-to 3 separate machines.
- MFractor Professional licenses expire after 366 days.
- If an MFractor Professional license is not renewed, MFractor will automatically downgrade to the free license tier.