Quickstart - Windows
Getting started with MFractor for Visual Studio Windows
This guide is outlines how to install, activate, maintain and use MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
To learn more about installation, licensing or a particular feature, please refer to the relevant linked documentation.
Setup And Maintenance
Please see the Installation And Setup - Visual Studio Windows documentation.
Main Menu Overview
When installed, MFractor's main menu can be found under the top level Extensions menu:
This menu contains the following items:
- License Kind/Duration: Displays the current license kind and how long it has remaining.
- License Information: Opens MFractor's license information dialog that allows you to activate a professional license and view licensee information.
- Buy MFractor: Opens https://www.mfractor.com/buy.
- Preferences: Opens MFractors preferences panel.
- Manage Image Assets: Launches the Image Manager. Coming soon in MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- Wizards: MFractors code generation wizards.
- Import: Contains the image asset and font importer tools.
- Actions: MFractor utilities like resyncing its solution resources database.
- Support: Methods to get help and support for MFractor.
MFractor for Visual Studio Windows contains the following features to assist Xamarin/.NET developers:
- 80+ XAML Analysers.
- 90+ C# and XAML code actions.
- Font Importer.
- Image Importer.
- MVVM Wizard.
- Value Converter Wizard.
- MVVM Navigation.
- Delete Output Folders.
- Clean And Compress.
MFractor behaviour and functionality can be changed using it's preferences.
To access MFractors prefrences:
- Go to the top Extensions menu.
- Select MFractor.
- Select Preferences.
The Settings section contains