A summary of our current release of MFractor for Visual Studio Mac
The current version of MFractor for Visual Studio Mac is v4.0.0
- v4.0.0 - Released on February 20th 2020 - Marketing release to announce the launch of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v3.10.4 - Released on February 11th 2020 - Adds our new onboarding dialog, adds a new legal main menu item and reduces the final package size of MFractor.
- v3.10.3 - Released on February 3rd 2020 - Fixes many small XAML IntelliSense issues and adds grouping for MFractors commands in the Key Bindings preferences.
- v3.10.2 - Released on January 28th 2020 - Bump release to trigger Visual Studio Macs updater mechanisms.
- v3.10.1 - Released on January 23rd 2020 - Maintenance release to fix a bug in color analysis.
- v3.10.0 - Released on January 22nd 2020 - Focuses improving our on-boarding workflow, improving the UX and discoverability of code actions plus adding tooltips for colors and images.
- v3.9.8 - Released on January 14th 2020 - Enables image and color tooltips in XAML plus refactorings to move attribute values into static resources.
- v3.9.7 - Released on January 10th 2020 - Adds product tips that show once per week.
- v3.9.6 - Released on January 9th 2020 - Support for Visual Studio Mac 8.4 and introduces the Simplify Types wizard.
- v3.9.5 - Released on December 31st 2019 - Fixes several data-binding and style analysis bugs.
- v3.9.4 - Released on December 23rd 2019 - Hotfix for a localisation wizard issue and activation dialog bug.
- v3.9.3 - Released on December 11th 2019 - Hotfix to address attribute values not being suggested sometimes during a completion session and several XAML IntelliSense upgrades.
- v3.9.2 - Released on December 7th 2019 - Critical hotfix to remove incorrectly bundled assemblies, grid IntelliSense improvements and fixes for several customer reported bugs.
- v3.9.1 - Released on December 6th 2019 - Contains various fixes for the value converter generation workflows.
- v3.9.0 - Released on December 3rd 2019 - Major release improving overall stability and performance.
Please note that no release notes for MFractor for Visual Studio Mac are available before v3.9