The current version of MFractor for Visual Studio Mac is v3.9.8.
Please note that no release notes for MFractor for Visual Studio Mac are available before v3.9
- v3.9.8 - Released on January 14th 2020 - Enables image and color tooltips in XAML plus refactorings to move attribute values into static resources.
- v3.9.7 - Released on January 10th 2020 - Adds product tips that show once per week.
- v3.9.6 - Released on January 9th 2020 - Support for Visual Studio Mac 8.4 and introduces the Simplify Types wizard.
- v3.9.5 - Released on December 31st 2019 - Fixes several data-binding and style analysis bugs.
- v3.9.4 - Released on December 23rd 2019 - Hotfix for a localisation wizard issue and activation dialog bug.
- v3.9.3 - Released on December 11th 2019 - Hotfix to address attribute values not being suggested sometimes during a completion session and several XAML IntelliSense upgrades.
- v3.9.2 - Released on December 7th 2019 - Critical hotfix to remove incorrectly bundled assemblies, grid IntelliSense improvements and fixes for several customer reported bug.
- v3.9.1 - Released on December 6th 2019 - Contains various fixes for the value converter generation workflows.
- v3.9.0 - Released on December 3rd 2019 - Major release improving overall stability and performance.