Release notes for our 0.2 versions of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows
Released on December 10th 2019
MFractor for Visual Studio Windows v0.2.0 is a major upgrade from v0.1, adding our image management tooling and preferences integration.
Officially, this product release is known as MFractor for Visual Studio Windows - Preview 2.
Preview 2 adds:
- Our image asset management tools.
- Image manager (accessible through Extensions -> MFractor -> Manage Image Assets).
- Image optimiser.
- Image deletion tool (Preview)
- Configurable delete output folders.
- Full preferences integration.
- When generating a new value converter, MFractor can automatically add it to the app xaml or current xaml file. #154
- Fixed: Remove Newtonsoft.Json and Microsoft.VisualStudio.Composition assemblies from final package.
- Fixed: Delete output folders fails in v3.9.1. #166
- Fixed: Generated Converter Type Inference issues. #156
- Fixed: Generating a Converter from the Generate actions in Xaml, sets the Converter on the binding twice. #155
- Fixed: Value Converter Wizard Parameter Type is ignored. #153