How to get support or report issues for MFractor
Reporting a Bug
We use GitHub issues to track bug reports and also to track user-requested features.
Our issue tracker can be found at: https://github.com/mfractor/mfractor-feedback/
When reporting an issue, please include the following information:
To simplify gathering this information, you can use our Submit Feedback menu shortcut. This shortcut will open our issue tracker in your browser and populate the new issue with the version and environment information of your IDE.
Visual Studio Mac
To report a bug in MFractor for Visual Studio Mac:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the MFractor menu item.
- Under the Help menu, select Submit Feedback.
Additionally, attaching the last 5 log files for Visual Studio Mac will help us diagnose the issue.
To get the last 5 log files:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the Help menu item.
- Next, select Open Log Directory.
- When the log directory opens, please select the 5 latest files named
Visual Studio Windows
To obtain the log files for Visual Studio Windows:
- Go to the top menu bar and click on the Extensions menu item.
- Under Extensions, select MFractor then Help and finally Submit Feedback.
In addition to our issue tracker, you can also get support through the following channels:
- Twitter: @matthewrdev or @mfractor.
- Slack: MFractor Slack Channel.
- Gitter: MFractor Gitter Channel.
- Email: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- OfficeHours: Please book Matthew Robbins (Founder) at https://officehours.io/people/matthewrdev