A summary of our current release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows
- v4.4.10 - Released on March 18th 2022 - Visual Studio 2022 support.
- v4.4.7 - Released on February 10th 2021 - Adds Convert to C# 9.0 tool and fixes several bugs.
- v4.4.6 - Released on December 21st 2020 - Several fixes to data binding analysis.
- v4.4.5 - Released on December 11th 2020 - Fix import image button on Windows.
- v4.4.4 - Released on December 9th 2020 - New tooltips to help preview thickness values.
- v4.4.2 - Released on December 7th 2020 - Insert and delete grid row/column refactorings by hovering over a row or column definition.
- v4.4.2 - Released on December 1st 2020 - Fixes a critical bug in the image importer for iOS image sets.
- v4.4.1 - Released on November 19th 2020 - Fixes a critical bug in the image importer for iOS image sets.
- v4.4.0 - Released on November 10th 2020 - MFractor 4.4 is a major release that adds the new App Icon Importer Feature, allowing you to easily import application icons into your projects.
- v4.3.3 - Released on September 24th 2020 - Version alignment with Visual Studio Mac.
- v4.3.2 - Released on September 8th 2020 - Fixes a bug in binding context resolution.
- v4.3.1 - Released on August 26th 2020 - Service release to add
xcassetcatalog support and stabilise text view events.
- v4.3.0 - Released on August 6th 2020 - MFractor 4.3 is a major release that adds includes several new features for tooltips plus lots of bug fixes and overall product improvements.
- v4.2.12 - Released on August 2nd 2020 - Preview release for MFractor 4.3.
- v4.2.11 - Released on July 20th 2020 - Service release to fix exported font bugs.
- v4.2.10 - Released on July 14th 2020 - Service release to fix customer reported bugs and improve the XAML editor performance.
- v4.2.9 - Released on July 12th 2020 - Service release to fix customer reported bugs.
- v4.2.8 - Released on July 7th 2020 - Service release to improve performance of XAML analysis engine and reduce memory consumption.
- v4.2.7 - Released on July 1st 2020 - Service release to resolve several customer reported bugs and add tooltips for colors/images.
- v4.2.6 - Released on June 25th 2020 - Service release to resolve several customer reported bugs.
- v4.2.5 - Released on June 22nd 2020 - Service release to fix users being unable to activate MFractor Lite.
- v4.2.4 - Released on June 19th 2020 - Service release to fix several customer reported issues, support for the new grid shorthand declaration format and more.
- v4.2.3 - Released on June 9th 2020 - Hotfix to address potential IDE crash when files were added and removed.
- v4.2.2 - Released on June 8th 2020 - Service release to add initial support for Blazor/Razor.
- v4.2.1 - Released on May 29th 2020 - Service release to improve the UX of the Scaffolder.
- v4.2.0 - Released on May 27th 2020 - MFractor 4.2 for Visual Studio Windows is a major release that adds support for Visual Studio 16.6, serial key license activation and fixes several bugs in the core product.
- v4.1.3 - Released on May 18th 2020 - Service release to activate license expiry notification and fix integration issues in the code actions Alt+Return menu.
- v4.1.2 - Released on May 17th 2020 - Service release to fix several small issues in the MVVM resolver.
- v4.1.1 - Released on May 16th 2020 - Service release to fix multiple user reported bugs, adds the ability to disable analysers at a document level and color adornment editing support.
- v4.1.0 - Released on May 12th 2020 - MFractor 4.1 for Visual Studio Windows is a major release that adds automatic 30-day trials, adornments, font tooling, additional XAML analysers and much more.
- v4.0.17 - Released on May 10th 2020 - Service release to fix a crash caused by color adornments.
- v4.0.16 - Released on May 10th 2020 - Service release to include automatic 30-day trials.
- v4.0.15 - Released on May 7th 2020 - Service release to fix issues with image management on Windows.
- v4.0.14 - Released on May 4th 2020 - Service release to add adornments for XAML in Visual Studio Windows.
- v4.0.13 - Released on April 20th 2020 - Service release to expand the font tooling, new XAML analysers and improved performance for the XAML analyser.
- v4.0.12 - Released on April 18th 2020 - Service release to hotfix an XML syntax transformation failure and adds MobileBuildTools image support.
- v4.0.11 - Released on April 14th 2020 - Hotfix release to fix image manager list items not appearing.
- v4.0.10 - Released on April 10th 2020 - Service release to add color consolidation, UWP support for the image manager plus bug fixes for binding analysis.
- v4.0.9 - Released on April 8th 2020 - Hotfix to address thickness simplification analysis bug showing too many warnings.
- v4.0.8 - Released on April 7th 2020 - Service release to add thickness consolidation and significant performance improvements to the XAML analysis engine.
- v4.0.6 - Released on March 24th 2020 - Service release add insert/delete grid row and column refactorings.
- v4.0.5 - Released on March 19th 2020 - Service release to fix bugs in MVVM wizard and x:Reference code behind data bindings.
- v4.0.4 - Released on March 17th 2020 - Fixes an issue where trial license requests were not going through.
- v4.0.3 - Released on March 10th 2020 - Fixes the contrast in XAML code issue tooltips, adds several new XAML analysers, improves performance/memory usage and introduces a new C# refactoring.
- v4.0.2 - Released on March 2nd 2020 - Adds x:DataType support to binding context resolution.
- v4.0.1 - Released on February 24th 2020 - Fixes style and grid refactoring bugs.
- v4.0.0 - Released on February 20th 2020 - v4.0 is our stable release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows, reaching approximate feature parity with MFractor for Visual Studio Mac.
- v0.6.0 - Released on February 12th 2020: Preview 6 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v0.5.0 - Released on February 11th 2020: Preview 5 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v0.4.0 - Released on February 4th 2020: Preview 4 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v0.3.0 - Released on January 28th 2020: Preview 3 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v0.2.0 - Released on December 10th 2019: Preview 2 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.
- v0.1.0 - Released on November 25th 2019: Preview 1 release of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows.