Release notes for our 4.0 versions of MFractor for Visual Studio Windows
Released on 24th of March 2020
Service release to add insert/delete row and column actions.
- Insert row/column code actions.
- Delete row/column code actions.
- New code fix to remove all redundant grid row and columns.
Released on 19th of March 2020
Service release to fix bugs in MVVM wizard and x:Reference code behind data bindings.
- When editing inside an OnPlatform element, MFractor now suggests the available platforms as completions.
- Fixed: MFractor doesn't correctly recognize type of binding source. #194.
- Fixed: MVVM Wizard - Color Coding the XAML File Previewer. #119.
Released on 17th of March 2020
Fixes an issue where trial license requests were not going through.
Released on 10th of March 2020
Fixes the contrast in XAML code issue tooltips, adds several new XAML analysers, improves performance/memory usage and introduces a new C# refactoring.
- We've retired the legacy way we resolved symbols in XAML files to significantly in improve performance and memory consumption in XAML analysis, tooltips, code actions and IntelliSense.
- Code Analysis:
- When a ViewCell is used inside a CollectionView, MFractor will warn you that it is obsolete.
- MFractor now inspects the Glyph codes used with a FontFamily and verify the glyph exists in the font.
- Code Issue Fixes:
- When a style resource does not exists, use the create style fix to start the style wizard and create a new one.
- Swap event handler binding between
- Fixed: Hint window in dark mode for VS Win has low contrast. #193
- Fixed: Image managers image no longer appeared.
Released on 2nd of March 2020
Adds x:DataType support to binding context resolution.
- Fixed: MFractor now supports binding context resolution using x:DataType.
Released on 24th of February 2020
Fixes bugs in extract style and convert stack layout to grid refactorings.
- Fixed: Horizontal stack layouts would generate broken code when converting to a grid.
- Fixed: Do not include
Textproperties when extracting a style.
- Fixed: Fixed issues where sometimes project files would not synchronise and features like manage images or MVVM navigation would stop working
Released on February 20th 2020
The v4.0 release of MFractor for Visual Studio is the stable release of MFractor, reaching approximate feature parity with MFractor for Visual Studio Mac.
At a glance, MFractor for Visual Studio Windows offers:
- A powerful XAML feature suite makes it faster and easier to writing beautiful XAML.
- Write better XAML, faster with supercharged IntelliSense. MFractor suggests ViewModel properties, image assets, short cut completions for grids, setters and trigger plus much more.
- Over 80 XAML analysers find a huge range of bugs, improvements, code smells and maintainability issues. Even better, you can often fix an issue with a single click.
- Over 100 XAML code actions make it dead easy to refactor and cleanup your XAML.
- Custom tooltips give you deeper insight into your codebase. Preview image assets, colour and static resources!
- MFractors image management tool suite lets you import new Android and iOS assets in seconds, delete images across all projects and visually browse all assets in your solution.
- Wizards for importing fonts, generating view models, creating value converters, bindable properties, interface implementations and much more.