Release notes for our 4.2 versions of MFractor for Visual Studio Mac
Released on July 7th 2020
Service release to improve performance of XAML analysis engine and reduce memory consumption.
- Fixed: MFractor Preferences crashing. #268
- Fixed: Sometimes when clicking on MFractors code-fix links, the code fix wouldn't apply.
- Fixed: Sometimes MFractors code actions would be unaccessible through Alt+Return.
- Fixed: Reduced the amount of threads MFractor uses when analysing XAML files to improve IDE responsiveness.
Released on July 1st 2020
Service release to resolve several customer reported bugs and add tooltips for colors/images.
- Image tooltips for C# string image references.
- Color tooltips for C# string color values (hex and named color formats).
- Fixed: Scaffold Page/Content page. #266
Released on June 25th2020
Service release to resolve several customer reported bugs.
- When a
GroupFooterTemplate, however, it does not set
IsGroupedto true, we have added a new code analyser to warn that the grouping will not display.
- Fixed: Pickers ItemDisplayBinding property uses the incorrect binding context for analysis and Intellisense. #262
- Fixed: Regression in row and column tooltips, analysis and Intellisense when a row or column does not define its size.
Released on June 22nd 2020
Service release to fix users being unable to activate MFractor Lite.
- Fixed: Unable to activate MFractor Lite.
- Fixed: Regression in row and column span analysis.
Released on June 19th 2020
Service release to resolve several customer reported issues, add grid shorthand parsing support, add features for copying bundle ids to the clipboard and a command to add an export font declaration for new fonts.
- Copy iOS projects bundle identifier from the Solution Explorer. Documentation. #250
- Support for Xamarin.Forms 4.7 grid shorthand declarations. [#232])(https://github.com/mfractor/mfractor-feedback/issues/232)
- Create a tools menu command that can add an ExportFont declaration for a font file. #249
- Navigate to ViewModel doesn't work if it's in a different project. #254, #255
- Deactivate License Text Bug not appearing on a new line. #252
- Delete Image won't work on last version of MFractor. #253, #228
Released on June 9th 2020
Hotfix to address potential IDE crash when files were added and removed.
Released on June 8th 2020
Service release to add initial support for Blazor/Razor.
- Web scaffolders. #222
- Blazor Page scaffolder.
- Blazor component scaffolder.
- ASP.NET API Controller. #242
- Blazor: Code Behind HotKey Navigation. #214
- Fixed: Integrate a Help Url into the Scaffolder. #236
- Fixed: Deactivate License Bug. #240
- Fixed: URL incorrect for scaffolding .razor.cs. #244
- Fixed: Scaffolder .razor.cs strange class names #243
- Fixed: When using .razor.cs extension with scaffolder, it creates a .razor file but no code behind for pages. #241
- Fixed: Scaffolder list incorrect if i use .razor.cs extension. #239
- Fixed: Color Tooltips are behaving inconsistently for Setters. #230
Released on May 29th 2020
Service release to improve the UX of the Scaffolder.
Released on May 27th 2020
MFractor 4.2 for Visual Studio Mac is a major release that adds support for Visual Studio 8.6, serial key license activation and fixes several bugs in the core product.
- MFractor now supports license activation via serial key. When you purchase an MFractor Professional license, you will now receive a serial key instead of a license file.
- MFractor now offers license recovery from within the product. Head to the top MFractor menu, choose Recover MFractor Professional License and then enter your email. If a license is available for that email, you will receive a license recovery email.
- Fixed: Visual Studio Mac 16.6 support. #216
- Fixed: MFractor doesn't check for Android Vector Drawable files when validating images. #219.
- Fixed: Create class from clipboard enhancements [#208])(https://github.com/mfractor/mfractor-feedback/issues/208)
- Fixed: VS Mac freezing/not responding (Core engine issues). [#221])(https://github.com/mfractor/mfractor-feedback/issues/221)